The Rosewill CHALLENGER ATX mid tower gaming case is an excellent all-around case for entry-level gamers. On the exterior, the CHALLENGER seamlessly incorporates a midnight-black mesh grill on the front bezel to bring out the aggressive appearance. Not only does the mesh grill improve ventilation, but also allows the front LED fan (pre-installed) to perfectly shine through during game play. Inside the chassis, the tray supports most popular Micro ATX and ATX motherboards. We understand that airflow is important for all gamers. The CHALLENGER comes with 3 pre-installed case fans (140mm x top, 120mm x rear, and 120mm LED x front) to maximize airflow all-around. In addition, the case houses an easy access front I/O panel with 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, and audio in/out ports. For gamers who regularly update and customize the system, the CHALLENGER features three 5.25″” external drive bays, and seven 3.5″” drive bays (two external and five internal) for expansion flexibility.
1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Front 120mm (pre-installed)
1 x Top 140mm (pre-installed)
1 x Rear 120 mm (pre-installed)
- 【Chassis Concept】Rosewill CHALLENGER is designed for gamers, featuring ATX mid tower design with midnight-black metal mesh grill beautifully covering the front panel.
- All-Around Airflow: With 1x top 140mm, 1x front blue LED 120mm and 1x rear 120mm computer fans per-installed, the gaming case (CHALLENGER) aims to create the best airflow for any gaming system. ROSEWILL CHALLENGER can not only give the excellent ventilation but also the easy access I/O ports at the front.
- Spacious Internal: The ATX case pre-installs 1x top 140mm, 1x front blue LED 120mm and 1x rear 120mm and support another 2x 120mm fans (optional). Easy to customize interior components with screw-less design for 5.25″ external drive bays and 3.5″ HDD.
- Hassle-free Installation: The ATX mid tower case offers tool-less installation of the 2.5″ drives and 3.5″ drives for a hassle-free build. Plus, the case has a bottom-mounted dust filter that protects the power supply from the threat of dust.
- Great Expandability: With up to five internal 3.5″ drive bays and two external 3.5″ drive bays, the Rosewill CHALLENGER gives DIY builders ultimate flexibility in personalizing their PC. It’s also furnished with three 5.25″ external drive bays. Additionally, up to seven expansion slots let you better take advantage of your motherboard’s expandability.