Versa N21 Black SPCC Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case
- Gaming-Oriented Concept: Built for gamers by gamers, the glossy black finish with translucent Top/Front panels and triangular shaped side window.
- Supports both USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports with HD Audio ports for convenient top/front panel access
- Storage Supported: Tool-free 5.25” / 3.5” ODD/HDD for easy installation, SSD mounting supported with “Hidden” SSD mount behind MB Tray
- Easy I/O Location: Top-front panel features grant easy access for USB devices and audio.
- Optimized Ventilation: Preinstalled 120mm rear fan with optional fan locations on Top and Front panels.
- Warranty: 3 Years
Experience a balance of budget and building with the Thermaltake Versa N21 Mid Tower Chassis. Perfect for the first build or the next, this affordable chassis provides exceptional cooling performance, tool-free installation and options for air and liquid cooling configurations. Designed with translucent front and top tinted panels, keep up airflow with custom side ventilation from top to bottom with the Versa N21.
- Case Type: ATX Mid Tower Chassis
- Case Dimension (H x W x D): 20.2” x 8.5” x 18.2”
- M/B Type: ATX (12.0″ x 9.6″), MicroATX (9.6″ x 9.6″), Mini-ITX (6.7″ x 6.7″)
- Side Panels: Window
- Supports Standard PS2 Power Supply
- External Bay: 1x 5.25″, 1x 3.5 (Floppy)
- Internal Bay: 3x 3.5″ or 2.5″ (HDD Cage), 1x 2.5″ (M/B Tray) – Hidden
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front I/O Panel: 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Ports
- Rear (exhaust) : (1) 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- CPU Cooler Height: 160mm
- VGA Length: 250mm
Fan Configurations: (Optional)
2 x 120mm
2 x 120mm
1 x 120mm
Radiator Configurations: (Optional)
1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm
1 x 120mm
Please visit our website or search “Thermaltake Support” for any assistance.
- Translucent Panel and Concept: Designed for gamer, the glossy black front/top panels deliver stylish images. The heightened foot-stands at the bottom help enhance airflow, and a triangular transparent side window offers a direct view of the inner system.
- Tool-free Design: The innovative 5.25″ & 3.5″ tool-free drive bay design minimized the hassles of installation/removal. The trio drive bay concept of “1 + 4 + 1” offers a good ratio for accessories and storage devices.
- Hidden I/O Ports: The top-front panel features one USB 3.0 data transfer port along with two standard USB 2.0 ports as well as HD microphone and headset jacks to grant direct access when needed.
- Optimized Ventilation: A pre-installed 120mm rear exhaust fan and 2 optional 120mm intake fans with an integrated dust filter optimize system ventilation.
- More: Pre-mounted holes support motherboards up to standard ATX; Motherboards:6.7″ x 6.7″ (Mini ITX), 9.6″ x 9.6″ (Micro ATX), 12″ x 9.6″ (ATX); CPU Cooler Height Limitation:6.29″ ; VGA Length Limitation:9.84″(with HDD cage) and 14.17″(without HDD cage) ; PSU length limitation:7.87″
- Warranty: 3 Years.